Spiritual Discussions (31)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Final Truth, a Theory of Everything

Hi everyone, I’d like to share an audio summary I just made of my spiral-related understanding of the ultimate Truth: https://drive.google.…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Apr 29, 2016

Thoughts About the Word "Oneness"

Hi everyone, I'd like to share a few lines I've just written about the wonder of the word “Oneness”, it's the third section: https://sites.…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Jul 16, 2015

Thoughts About Why God is the Alpha and the Omega

Hi everyone, I'd like to share a diagram I've just created about why God is the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end, it's the th…

Started by jmaf6556

0 May 11, 2015

Thoughts About the Elements and Theory of Evolution

Hi everyone, I'd like to share a new section I've just written about the elements spirit, light, air, water, and minerals, and how they rel…

Started by jmaf6556

0 May 7, 2015

A Declaration to Create a United Earth

Hi everyone, this is one more announcement for our declaration to create a United Earth of perfect and infinite oneness, peace, love, freed…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Mar 15, 2015

Thoughts About Destiny and Free Will

Hi everyone, I'd like to share a short write-up I've just created about destiny and free will and how the reality of both corresponds to th…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Sep 8, 2014

Thoughts About Creation

Hi everyone, I'd like to share a picture and short explanation I've just put up about creation and how it's similar to some of the patterns…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Sep 4, 2014

Comprehensive Helpful Information

Hi everyone, I'd like to share a website I've created containing pages entitled “Purpose of Life”, “Spiritual Healing”, and “United Earth”,…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Mar 28, 2014

Communing with Nature

Has anyone had experiences with wildlife that they are willing to share? When I lived in northern Michigan, I had a place out in the countr…

Started by David McCauslin

18 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L

Help with Memorial service

As you all know by now, my husband, Jim, passed away suddenly early Saturday morning, from an apparent heart attack. He disliked funerals a…

Started by Cherish Moondancer

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by Cherish Moondancer

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lorddagon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service