Spiritual Discussions (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Comprehensive Helpful Information

Hi everyone, I'd like to share a website I've created containing pages entitled “Purpose of Life”, “Spiritual Healing”, and “United Earth”,…

Started by jmaf6556

0 Mar 28, 2014

Communing with Nature

Has anyone had experiences with wildlife that they are willing to share? When I lived in northern Michigan, I had a place out in the countr…

Started by David McCauslin

18 Jul 23, 2013
Reply by G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L

Help with Memorial service

As you all know by now, my husband, Jim, passed away suddenly early Saturday morning, from an apparent heart attack. He disliked funerals a…

Started by Cherish Moondancer

5 May 1, 2011
Reply by Cherish Moondancer

Pray and believe and help us manifest!

My husband has a job interview this coming Thursday. It is imperative that he be hired or we will be in very serious trouble. I am spending…

Started by Robin Hannon

1 Feb 7, 2011

Merlin & Lady Goddess Ashtarah

Dear Whitefeather, I bring today a special messenger from many eons past, a Great Mothers of all faiths and Goddess of the Earth. I feel yo…

Started by Whitefeather

0 May 16, 2010

merlin channelling

Merlin Channelling 17/2/10 through Whitefeather Dear Ones, how many of you felt the powerful alignment energies of last evening ? Did you…

Started by Whitefeather

2 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Robin Hannon

Last night's dream

Last night I was dreaming that I was sitting with my spirit Bear in my sacred circle fire.  The fire roared high into the sky and was sendi…

Started by Robin Hannon

3 Feb 17, 2010

Buddhism - The Religionless Religion

BUDDHISM - THE RELIGIONLESS RELIGION IN THE MODERN WORLD There are few things in the world that we can count on. All of us know that the…

0 Jan 12, 2010

The History of the Yule log

The History Of The Yule Log Has Christianity borrowed the Christmas Yule log from ancient paganism? Discover what the Ancient Eqyptians, S…

0 Dec 16, 2009

my nation

The Predation of the nation Long time back Before life came to land Horizon to horizon Red earth spanned Creator spirit looked around…

Started by Koori G. Ansell~Taylor

1 Sep 14, 2009

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lorddagon.  

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service