G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L's Discussions (6,301)

Discussions Replied To (198) Replies Latest Activity

"thank you sis for reading yes i am looking forward to the mediation to we will make…"

G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L replied on Friday to Montague’s Message for Sunday, 6 August 2017

2 on Friday
Reply by G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L

"thanks for reading sis yes it was very good there are a lot more people braking away…"

G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L replied Aug 3 to Montague’s Message for Sunday, 30 July 2017

2 Aug 3

"hi sis yes it his a very good message we are the 99 percent they are the 1 percent t…"

G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L replied Jul 22 to Montague’s Message for Sunday, 16 July 2017

2 Jul 22

"Thank you for reading the message sis it his a brilliant message things are beginnin…"

G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L replied Jul 17 to Montague’s Message for Sunday, 9 July 2017

2 Jul 17

"thank you sis was very good really enjoyed watching it love and light xxxx"

G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L replied Jul 11 to What Can We Do? by David Icke, June 2017

1 Jul 11

"hi sis our new TAOISEACH LEO VARADKAR hes taken over from Edna Kenny only time will…"

G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L replied Jul 6 to Montague’s Message for Sunday, 2 July 2017

2 Jul 6

"thank you for reading sis love and light xxxx"

G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L replied Jul 2 to Montague’s Message for Sunday, 25 June 2017

2 Jul 2

"thank you for putting this on i really enjoyed it love and light xxxx"

G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L replied Jun 26 to on the Secret Space Program's 'Alliance for Disclosure' - May 17, 2017

2 Jun 26

"things are never the way they seam the light his winning love and light xxxx"

G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L replied Jun 25 to Montague’s Message for Sunday, 18 June 2017

2 Jun 25

"i am a friend put not the only one sis yes it his a very hope full message love and…"

G.O.L DARK RAVEN ONE S.O.L replied Jun 16 to Montague’s Message for Sunday, 11 June 2017

2 Jun 16

RSS

© 2017   Created by Lorddagon.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service